A vacant bodega left soggy after Sandy is now transformed into a place for the community. It's not a gallery, or a venue, it's a safe space for your social experiments.
We partner with makers, dreamers, and hustlers to achieve their vision.
From the artistic and educational to the commercial and absurd, we aim to foster the creative capital which is all to often being pushed out of our cities. We believe in positivity, community, and expression.
So far, we've helped...
- RAE transform a bodega into art
- GO EAST build a holiday pop up store for independent makers
- Crush Distance jam out at a secret show
- Emilie Baltz & Carla Diana make music by eating ice cream
- Marko Bon host his first solo painting exhibition
- Juliet Silva Yee create collaborative hair art with kids
- Popup Art Event create a series of events and exhibitions on the Art of Hair
- FIENDS launch a new clothing brand
- MENSEN facilitate 3 days of women focussed art and workshops
- Richard Clarkson teach people about their super powers
- Sines show case the life of Frank the Ape
- Jump Kitchen remember childhood sweets
- Maker State empower children to create